Friday, April 16, 2010

valentine's day

just watching this movie. i know it's kind of late and if i were in kK i'd be the first to watch perhaps. cause that what me and halizah do when we have such tiny little time away from her guy. watching chick flicks. but here i am in bukit garam, watching the dvd 3 months later after the movie being released. pity me. what can i say about the movie? if you prefer some drama, being melodramatic, don't watch this. this is just another 'he's just not that into you' kind of movie. simple and relax with a lot of A-list star as an attraction. but still there are a lot of message you can get there especially if you were single like me. or you facing turbulence in your relationship. what i love the most is, it teach you to accept whomever your loved one used to be or used to do. forgiveness is the main key. one thing for sure, if you ever met that real Mr.McDreamy, stay away from him. he's married. and he just celebrating his 15th anniversary of marriage with Pamela. now i know why Dr.Sloan still single in Grey's Anatomy. he's gay. haha...Eric Dane is gay in this movie. fucking unbelievable!!! such a hot guy turn out to be gay. i'm so frustrated. mister, you're not gay, right? and man prefer girl with 3s. smart, sensitive and sexy. then it remind me to someone long time ago who used to describe me as cute, clever and sexy. well mr.someone, i'm a teacher now. and i'm still cute, still clever and still maintain my sexiness. and people still think me as sexy when i'm in baju kurung. just like you. i'm sure you having fun with your life as FA. good luck.
have to wake up early tomorrow as i'm having drama practice with the 'budak2 ni' at 9am. then promise the boys at hostel that i'm going to teach them english at noon. i'm worried about the drama competition next week. it's getting closer but the kids did not show any progress. it's like they just playing around. i know some of them trying their best, but what about the others? i just wish luck is on our side. suddenly remind me to what Firdaus Lee used to said to me "don't believe in luck zila. believe in Allah". crap!!! thanks a lot firdaus. it meant a lot to me. still i'm hoping for some luck here. i know people at school expect something from me. failure? maybe. who knows what's on their mind especially those who hates me. i know quite well what they've been up to. some of them stop talking to me. i don't know what's their problem. malas mau ingau. as long as they don't give a fuck on me then i won't give a damn on their life.
the greatest achievement a teacher can get is when their weak students finally pass their monthly test. i adore this two kiddies. they both from 2B class which is full of low level of proficiency in English. but they keep seeing m,e asking me question, this and that. especially the grammar part. frankly speak, i never put any hope to this method. but finally it shows something. it shows that, if you really do your homework, follow what i said to you in class, flying colour is totally yours..:) hope the other students learn their lesson well from these two kids. teacher going to buy you something. promise.

my notebook's screen macam mau patah. cracking at the edge. now i know i'm supposed to buy that vaio when i'm in kK. now can't. have to wait for dady's generosity to buy me one or at least adding some money. why? because i have none..;)

p/s: mister, i'm so damn jealous right now. i think you know why.
btw, i think PMS gonna struck me real sooner. again? what's going on here? should consult gyno?