Tuesday, April 27, 2010

signs?

i'm looking for a sign last night for something and keep asking fizy about it. then she said to me: kau kena yakin dengan apa yang kau minta. ingat ja cerita si abu bakar tu.
what do i ask for? i ask for a nice guy who can turn me into a nice girl. it's not like i'm a bad person or whatever. it's just when i'm ready to take the lit, that means i'm ready for anything. ready to be what i'm supposed to be. ready to be what he wants me to be. ready to be the best and better person just for the sake of him. i'm ready to sacrifice. i'm just ready. frankly speak, i never feel what i'm feeling right now. you make me start to think like a grown up. you make me realize of so many things. after a year, i'm totally move on. and now i'm ready to be the new butterfly. spreading my wings and ready to fly. now all i do is keep praying for the better tomorrow. i know someone said that i'm full of crap lately and so in love of talking nonsense. i'm sorry. that's all i can say.

do THE BIG GUY up there still listen to my prayer?