Monday, April 26, 2010

my dying sunday on monday

how do i spend it?
community service. i do what i do best. yell to the students. i'm such a bad teacher.
i'm not in a very good mood lately. tired of mum keep asking about the thing. mum, seriously i'm not ready. i just don't want to talk to my parents lately. why such in hurry? i'm 25 not 35. dad, i need to talk to you. without mum there listening.
i'm sulking. sulking. sulking. sulking. it's becoming my hobby now. because i have none. i have to find one. so i chose sulking. it gives me something. it helps me to find catharsis when i cry later. cry and cry until i'm tired. i used to cry in school before when i work as a temp. whenever i feel like want to burst, i simply leave the class, go to my car and crying my heart out. then go back to the staffroom with my bloody red eyes and nose. at first, everyone keep asking. but after a month, who cares what the heck is happening to me. i just don't know how to do that here. plus, i have no car here...:) yes, i open another dirty secret.
i heard the nazir going to come to our school today. well, mr.nazir, i'm such a mess. my fail meja is a mess. my SBOA file is a mess. my NILAM file also a mess. my life is in a total mess. why don't you help me sort it out?

***i have SPP interview this wednesday and i don't know where to start.
seriously need something to amuse me so i won't be muse. sing for absolution?

the matron and the penumpang during the community service

mr.Principal, see me doing thing...