Tuesday, April 13, 2010

reminiscing

i think i know what is missing in my life lately. i lost the music. i lost the song. usually, it's only me and mr.Punk in our little world. adding with mum's yell and dady's words. now mr.Punk is in a critical condition. still in icu. it's not like dad can't get me new one. i'm just insist to wait for him to recover. i love mr.Punk so much. i love like i never been in love before. i love it how he never betray me with his songs. never lied to me. always know what best for me. you know how i love old things, don't you? the longer the things with me, the hardest to let go. like my pink hello kitty carpet that i put in my room. i know i'm suppose to change it years ago. but it still darling to my eyes. can't simply get rid of it. what do i listen here? crappy music from my notebook. why? i don't know how to handle music when i know everyone can hear it. i don't share my music. i share it with my thoughts and my mood only.

mr.Punk
or should i get this one?
bapa, saya mau ini....bole ka tu?
nda mahal sudah sekarang...nda pun sampai 1k...