Thursday, April 8, 2010

O

bad things keep happen to me today.
first i lost the diamond on my ring. yes. my brand new white gold diamond ring. the one that i bought using my own money. my very first paycheck. got it from Lazo Diamond at kK. that one is the last piece from daisy collection. cried my heart out at school today. without tears. only realize it was missing when i keep seeing how beautiful that ring on my finger during drama practice. everyone was shocked when suddenly i'm shouting panicly. pyan, i need to push the 'relax' button. that ring is still new. i don't even have time to take it's picca...:(
second is when ana ask to cut something on my tudung. accidentally, tegunting sekali sampai ke tudung. matai. luckily it's mine. kalo orang lain punya tadi, don't know how. i no longer can wear that tudung.
then when i go out with pyan for dinner just now, takapit tangan ku di pintu kereta. sakit. sakit gila. mau menangis ja aku tadi. kalo nda aku malu sama si pyan, lama sudah air mata ku mengalir. kalo ana sama si fizy tu besa juga tengok aksi meraung ku. damn.

is this some kind of bad omen?

p/s: mister, where's my water? skit lagi mau mati sudah ni...karang boleh la kau gembira kalo aku teda...:(
yan, aku mau _ _ _ _. aku mau _ _ _ _. mau juga. mau juga.