Wednesday, April 21, 2010

drama drama drama

i'm tired of office drama. i'm tired of such a dumbass colleague who stop talking to me. i'm tired of everything. mister, it's not like i can't cope living here. it's just people here, i meant some of them are just plain stupid yet acting so damn mature. bangang. pigi balik sekolah menengah la kalo mau buat gaya sial macam kima begitu. you really pissing me off. i don't know what is my fault to you. it's not like i give a damn to you. but i'm going to spend another years ahead facing your face every single day. what do you expect from me? i'm just human being. everything is limited. i'm scared that one day you got into my nerve. i'm not playing innocent here. i really don't know what is my fault to some people here. why they acting like that towards me? come on la....you guys are older than me. much wiser. use your head. right now, i seriously feel like i'm back to high school where people used to be jealous of me but don't know what to do and start to talk bad things behind my back. yes, that was like 8 to 10 years ago.
one thing for sure, cik, you're so high school. gaya macam kima minta maki depan-depan. i've had enough drama. so spare it for your own sake. do i make myself clear?

for the 'i don't know how many' times, mister, i miss you. have no one to talk to lately. everyone seem so jahat to me. don't be one of them please. stop puji minta. i'm tired. i don't want to be the untalkative bunny...:"(