Saturday, April 10, 2010

lingua franca

a friend ask: why you always fall for a guy who speak english?
me answer: he can charm me with thousands of words that nobody knows what it means literally. and cinta nya sampai ke hati
friend: like what?
me: like when he say something beautiful, i don't have to throw out of his attempt of being romantic.
friend: yeah like what?
me: instead of 'aku jatuh cinta pandang pertama', he said 'you totally had me at hello'
friend: aren't that insanely stupid excuse?
me: aren't insane another name of me?
friend: f@#* y@#
me: :) harder
adore this guy a lot...like real a LOT
you can only said bad things about this guy if you:
1. have such a beautiful voice
2. have his masculinity
3. off course for his handsome face
4. islamic
5. educated
6. a loving father and husband
7. creative
8. super talented
9. and mostly if you ever speak english fluently

p/s: mister, i like the way we texting now. totally english teacher...;)