Friday, April 9, 2010

hairy me

my hair is getting longer. feel totally uncomfy with long hair. thinking about cutting my hair. but...still not decided yet. thinking about keeping my hair longer. so i look like more girlie perhaps. like Gerard Butler said in the ugly truth "man need something other than your butt to keep hold on to". daymn...since when do i start thinking about what my guy would think about my hair? like i do have a guy in my life right now. zila, wake up!!! you're single biatch!!! yeah once again, i'm sorry for being such a sensitive to your jokes, mister. and sorry to that particular person for being such utter moron. you should learn to get to know me.


back to the bob
or
go for a crop

p/s: mister, what say you? should i or shouldn't i? or you want me to keep my hair longer?