Saturday, April 10, 2010

:(

it's been almost a week i'm doing my work and online using ana's notebook. why? because my notebook's adapter broke down. malatop on sunday night. pity me. then my broadband modem buat hal. can't connect to the network. don't know why. i guess this is just another so super unfortunate week for me. bad luck and all that jazz seem following me from the beginning of the week. what should i do. i guess i really need a new notebook. thinking about owning that pink vaio notebook. but it's gonna cost me an arms and leg. where should i get the money? ask big dad? no way. i just give my parents money last 2 weeks. it's totally humiliation for me if i'm asking some help from dad now. i work now. i start to earn my own money. is it okay if i still asking money from dad? is it okay if i ask dad to buy me new notebook? is it okay if i asking loan from dad? loan? that is the same meaning of asking when it comes to me. but i still love my notebook. he's been with me for almost five years now. the last resort is getting myself a new adapter ASAP. where? the nearest is between LD and sandakan. but have no car here. if i have to wait until i'm home, that would be the end of this month. life's getting harder as i'm getting older. i bet this is just another part of learning the hardest life by the hardest way. i'm just wishing this is the hardest i've ever face. can't take it anymore. sick, broke down gadget, super duper uncool colleagues. enough. can't take it anymore. out of the blue talking about uncool colleague. why? i just knew that someone bad talking me and try to make another person hates me. cut that crap out miss. like we don't know what are you trying to do. i don't know what is your problem with us. did i just hurt you? did i stole your guy? or what? are you jealous with me? of what? me being sexy mama? blame it on my gen cause that's the real reason why i'm so appealing. i got it from my mama....got it..got..got it..
yeah, btw my tonsil is getting better. thanks to that mister for that 12 bottles water.

tempting
pink vaio w
it only cost me rm1999
but this thing is too small
i don't like small thing
zila heart 'yang besar punya...' like this one
pink vaio CW
real temptation
this one cost me rm3299

***shouldn't listen to fizy and pyan's say when i seriously want to buy that CW in kK last week. see what happen when i refused to buy something. it cost me more of losing now..:(

p/s: ikut...
: come