Thursday, April 15, 2010

15th

it's 15th of the month. and for the first time, no money transfered to my account. dad no longer giving me money..sob..sob..:'(
i guess, they have enough of me for 24 years. now it's time for me to go on my own. but still i can ask some money from you, kan bapa? it is so weird how life turn out to be. tak menarik langsung!!!

btw, this is what i got from privatizing my blog for a few days. i though i can runaway from stalker, gossip girls who are looking for some amusement things to laugh at school. but i just couldn't.

a guy friend: napa ko pigi kasi private ko punya blog? minta puji juga kau. baru nda lagi ko kasi sa jadi invited reader kan. apa bikin sa ketawa kalo tia baca blog kau ni? ko tau ka sa suka baca kisah bodoh mu sama mister mu tu? sepa juga dia tu?
me: sembarang ja ni orang becakap ni...macam nda pandai puas dia sama crita lucu ku time di U dulu. kemarin pagi lagi dia text aku minta jadi reader.

si kawan baik: kima nya ni perempuan ni ya di kasi private nya blog nya. napa juga kau la begaya betul? bagus la nda payah ada blog kalo begitu.
me: bha..ya la..karang la aku tukar. napa? teda abutan mu ka kalo nda mengabut hidup ku?
si kawan baik: jahanam punya perempuan ni....#$%***@ bla..bla..bla..

there are still a lot of friends who care for me. sorry guys. i thought i just want to hide from people who so in love with bad talking me. then i realize, i'm just another Paris Hilton to them. well, that's hot!!! kan mister?
me and joild suggest that we as a new teacher should perform during the teacher's day at school. so i decided to do the mariah carey 'why you so obsess with me'. but the acoustic version. and i want to dedicate that song to all my bad talkers at school. so sir joild and faizal, you guys should start to practice the guitar. me on the other hand already start my vocal coaching. hahaha...;)
why you so obsess with me? girl i wanna know...=p
bikin panas terus ni statement.

p/s: mister, marble? what a coincidence...