Monday, April 12, 2010

can you keep a secret?


call me late or whatever. i just read this book. spending my monday night reading this when i knew very well i'm working on monday. it's totally funny. how can you spill your secret to some stranger? then how you react when that stranger turn out to be your superior at the office? busted. what i love the most is
the whole point about strangers is, they disappear into the ether and you never see them again.
plus, never talk to stranger...

i have a lot of secrets. like real a LOT. most of it are silly and so stupid. i keep things from my parents, my sister and my friends. the biggest things was my little rendezvous. awesome. have to tell mum when the right time comes. seriously. most of my secret are full with guiltiness.
its been a long time since i read good books. never read anything from kinsella except for her famous 'confession of a shopaholic'. but that's only until a friend of mine keep asking me to read the book. he said that book is totally me. fyi, i don't shop using card. i pay cash. so i won't be burden with debt. but now is different story. me no longer buying stuff. i'm start saving now. start thinking about the future. start thinking about owning this and that for the better tomorrow. told you i heart saving...;)

p/s: mister, you were stranger once...but now...
confession: i don't baked that cookies. bought that from tong hing...;)

him: yup, taste so good till i didn't notice somebody passed by.
me: marry me then.

***thinking about owning all of kinsella's collection.
1. the five series of shopaholic.
2. remember me.
3. the undomestic goddess.
and there goes my rm200. but before that, need to finish reading another 5 unread book that i bought.