Sunday, April 11, 2010

great weekend-happy sunday

having a substitution school for kaamatan leave yesterday. great. working on saturday.
cook something for that mister for dinner last night when it turn out that he was home quite late last night. pity me. tired cooking yet nobody's eating. mister, i'm so kecik hati no matter how many times you said sorry. it's not like everyday i want to cook for you. only on occasion. when i'm in the mood to minta puji. never mind then..:(
everyone now agreed that i'm getting fat and chubby. don't know why. i don't think i eat that much. but i have to agree too. why? because i'm back to size 4. that was my size when i weight around 53-56 kg. i never weight myself anymore. luckily we don't have the scale here. or else i end up weighing myself every day. can't believe i'm in size 4 back!!! then what should i do to my size 2 pants? i have like 5 pairs of them. all are from mango and roxy. one from east india company. wore it less than 5 times each. still brand new..:( should thinking about selling my stuff online. anyone interested? feel free to contact me..;)
what's the good thing back in size 4? i can wear all my pants back. wowee...!!!
yeah, by the way me already delete my friendster and myspace account. deleting my old blog. so i only have this one. and delete a few of earlier entry. just want to forget my so-called uglisita past. don't know why. don't ask. then remember a quote from someone i forgot his name already. i quote "trying to forget your past and it'll bring you back to where you've started", i unquote. great!!!
me thinking of asking dad to buy me a bicycle for my used here. what for? exercise lorr.. jogging makes me easily tired. plus, cycling can shaped a beautiful thigh. maybe this is the time i'm going to have that sexy kelly rowland's thigh..woot woot.. just adding another relevant reason, i can use that bike to go to Sedco, perhaps..:p
so, what say you, big dady? can or not? or else by me new car then. lagi la melampau. but you've promised, right dad?
we're having a bbq party this morning for the school sport's contingent. can't help that much as i don't know what to do. why sabrina scared of kakak (auntie perasan) zila? i guess i'm not that good in handling toddler. sucks!!! what am i going to do to my own baby later. poor me. mister, is that okay with you? i don't have that sense of motherhood...:(

look how sexy kelly's thigh is.....
me want that. me want that.

dad, i want something like this.
doesn't look too boyish, not so girlie
just nice for your baby daughter...:)
p/s: me looking for some blissful by non-stoppingly feeding hershey huggs to my mouth since this morning...;)