Wednesday, April 21, 2010

i give you my dirty little secret...;p

1. i'm scared to death of bird. any bird.
2. i'm scared when my guy suddenly treat me nicely. as if i have one right now. but still i'm scared when someone belong to me suddenly treat me nicely. i know they've been up to something. cause that's what exactly what my ex did when he cheated on me. i can sense something was wrong that time. but i keep to myself as he asked me to try to trust him after almost 4 years of dating each other that time. i'm just still having this phobia when people suddenly being extra nice to me. even if it's my own family.
3. i bruise easily. i'm extra sensitive. when i said 'aku kecik hati', i really meant it. i just don't know how to express my feelings. i'm very bad in expressing feeling.
4. i'm a one man girl. but i don't know how to please a guy. i guess that's why my ex two-timing me before. i'm such a bad bad gf. lesson learnt.
5. i hate bad talker. i hate people who suddenly stop talking to me without telling me what is my fault.
6. i hate treating people badly cause i know very well how i treat people around me.
7. i'm addicted to something.
8. i used to have such a beautiful childhood. though i forget everything about it, i'm still sure i'm having quite a blast when i was small. i have a vivid memory of playing G.I Joe and running a hotwheels with my brother. mum, i burn all my kiddo's picture as i think i look ugly in that polka dot panty with a bow at the back in every picture.
9. i secretly in love with Ken. hahaha...i'm not fall in love or out of love easily.
10. i hate super idiot colleague who think they know so much when in fact they just the super dumbest uglisita but trying to look down on me.
11. i heart chocolate ad ice cream to bits. can't send my day without it.
12. i'm scared of the fact that my parrent might leave me someday. just slightest think of it can makes me cry. i seriously don't know what to do when that time comes. keep praying that i'm the one who going first.
13. i used to be jealous to mum cause having a husband as nice as handsome, as loving, as adorable as my dad.
14. i'm not a true fashionista. i don't know how to match my clothes. i just wear it as i like it. i don't give a damn on what eople might say the way i dress. i can go eating at the restaurant with my pyjama if i want. i don't dress to please people. i wear it because that's what my gut want me to wear.
15. i'm such a bad in numeric. i don't know how i pass my exam when i don't know how to do the negative numbers. when i'm reading a book, then suddenly number occur, it makes me feel dizzy and blur. i do simple maths. until right now i still don't know what the fuck is algebra, theorem pythagoras, or whatever weird name they have.
16. i hate being teslian. cause people always think that i'm having such a damn good english when i know very well i'm not. i know a little about idioms and proverb. so little about shakespeare. but if you asked me about nora roberts or danielle steel, i can tell you every single detail of their work because i used to sneakily reading my sister's novel. if dad ever find out about this, i'm gonna be a dead meat.
17. i wish i'm taller. like 2 or 3 inch more. and i wish my boobs and ass bigger. i don't know why i prefer curvy than skinny.
18. i never love my boyfriend. as in my ex. i never love him like i used to said. i just never love him. i secretly think that he don't deserve a girl like me. he just don't. and when i caught he cheated on me i feel like YES!!! finally i get the reason to be free from this Mr.I, Me and Myself. but i react differently because i think i'm the loser. cause i always think that we can make such a beautiful family potrait. we do look alike. people used to think that he's my brother. enough said.
19. i choooooo.....................................suka minta puji and betebiat.
20. i wish that mister cook for me every single day. and melayan my so minta puji punya gaya.