Tuesday, March 2, 2010

i sing my heart out about feb

haven't write for quite long time. been busy with school stuff. hari kejohanan smkbg was held last week for three days in a row. i end up look like anak hindu. tired but still one of the bestss. i once again admit that i start to like this place. in fact i already like this place. i don't mind teaching in this place for another three years ahead. why? don't ask why now. i still don't know the answer. hope mum would give her full support to this new things inside of me and stop asking me to ask for transfer. and dad please stop asking your brother to transfer me back to tawau. i like it here. i like it a lot. doesn't matter if i'm like 'org patah kaki' with no car. no place to go. doesn't matter anymore whether you buy me a car or not. dad, i'm sure you know how i feel about 'the car buying thing' and i'm sure you know that i'm in my sulky mood for quite a long time. right from the moment when you said 'meng, nda bole lagi saya kasi kuar keta utk meng sebab my name already being used for kak lin's'. i never thought it would end up damn hurt. dad, you should know better. but never mind. i'm growing up dad!!
back to the school sports day, yes! my rumah sukan and faizal is the last one. congrats to joild and voo's rumah sukan for becoming the champ. school sports day is not bad at all. i just realize it..=p
weekend, me and fizzy going to lahad datu. awesome night. i think from the moment we met, i mean me, yus, fizzy, juna and cia..we never stop asking each other 'kau kenal ka si...'. i guess we shared a lot of same friends. what a small small world. after all we all come from almost the same place. going to Cinta at night. sing my heart out. trying to forget everything when in fact i don't know what to forget. what's forgotten. i like the new me. should thanking my dad for giving me the second chance last year. i should thankful for what i have now. doesn't matter with or without ADAM. and should ask mum to stop asking me about ADAM things. should stop her asking about yusri. don't know why mum likes my own bff. mum, trust me, you don't want another version of me to be your menantu. kalo kawin dengan dia, nda beasap la dapur kami tu. sama ja ma dia dengan aku. paling sama belanja nya ma. plus, i don't have that kind of feeling to him. i want someone else. cause i think that person already start touching my heart with his gaya yang betebiat kuat minta puji and sometimes minta maki. it's been a long time since someone make me feel that way. who is he? learn to be patient k. i myself still in a blurry mode. i think i need a spectacle..=p
hey mister, do you like me or not?
last night asking him 'kau pena ka rasa sunyi betul dengan hidup mu'..then he answer 'mau dua tahun sdh aku kesunyian'...well, looks like we're in the same boat. so what are you waitig for? hahaha...i don't think he likes me that way or i'm still not sure what do i really feel about him. i'm tired. i'm scared. of hurt. can ka becinta after we tie the knot? do you ever put in your beautiful mind about marrying someone you just met? pena ka mister? let's give it a try. what say you? tying the knot?! orang mulau pun nda buat begitu kali.
how do i feel about you? and mostly what do you think of me? should i ask you personally? will you answering that kind of question if i ever ever ask you? or you just put your unconscious mode again and again like you used to then out of the blue appear again. sweet damn Lord, give me a hint please so at least i see a light at the end of the tunnel.

p/s: sunyi kan sekarang ni?