Tuesday, March 23, 2010

NILAM

i'm having a NILAM session for the first ime with my form 2 students. i used to thought what kind of book they have here in the school library. i keep worried there's no English book for my students to read. i'm so amazed the first time i saw the book in the front shelf. it's full of English book and it's full with my favorite author's book. they have like more than 5 collection of Enid Blyton. the series of Nancy Drew. the literature section full of Jane Austen work. i'm totally feels like i'm back to my high school years. drooling.....i even borrowed the Pride and Prejudice for my own reading. i forgot already about my Mr.Darcy. wondering if they have SVH collection and the Princess Diaries. this place isn't bad after all. when i have nobody to talk to, i can simply isolating myself here in the library. treasure. i just miss reading. i miss it a lot. i don't buy any book since January. let alone any magazine. wishing we have Harris and Popular here in Kinabatangan. i miss spending hundreds over book. then feeling less guilty if i need to ask more pocket money from dad. i miss me. i know start from now i no longer can ask money from dad for we're going to receive our first pay check this coming Thursday. yippee....it's pay back time for what they have given me for the rest of my life. like that mister said to me the other day..'nanti turn kau pula membayar budi dorang'..;)

see my keterujaan face
btw, i start to like wearing this cotton baju kurung. feels like baju kurung dulu-dulu time kecik yang selalu pakai pigi kelas mengaji time maghrib. my purse gonna cry la after this. that japanese cotton cost rm120 for 4 meters and this one is the cheaper. rm19 per meter.
:)

p/s: yang mana juga?
: yang itu ba...ko tau juga tu yang mana..