Sunday, March 7, 2010

annoying me!!!

yes..prepare to be annoyed!!!

yup i have a 'mouth on foot' syndrome where i used to speak up my mind without thinking about others feeling. sometimes i did it purposely, sometimes i don't. mau makan kasut ni anak ni. but when yusri suddenly said 'kecik hati ku sama kau zila' at in-house literature meeting this morning, i suddenly feel weird. i don't know why. perhaps he is the first person who ever claim me being such an arsehole. yus, that biatch word is just slip of the tongue. never meant that way when we talk about tuuuuuuuuuuuuut. and i keep saying sorry and he goes like 'what's the point of saying sorry if you'll do it again and again later'. yup. that's me. i say sorry now the next thing you know, i do it again. i tend to forget. like right now, biatch..=p
but i never thought yusri is having such a fragile heart. i know he is the 'soft-spoken' person. kalo becakap dengan dia soal hati dan perasaan, macam becakap dalam kelambu. (mister, you don't have to worry, ok. me and yusri are just friend. he is like another version of me. you still the one i heart..;p)
when he suddenly upset just because of that simply LITTLEST THING i do, i think i really need some changes. from now on, i'll pay more attention to others. i'll stop talking bad thing. i'll stop cursing. i put you close to my heart, yus. if that makes you happy, then i'll be happier to less those stupid things i used to say. crossing finger...=p

mister, what do you think of me?

i feel annoyed with my surrounding lately. i know it's because of the PMS. but i'm not someone who let PMS control me. i don't know why out of sudden i feel really annoyed. i'm annoyed with even the simplest thing people can imagine like why my hair doesn't look like katie holmes bob anymore when i know very well it's getting longer. i'm annoyed because i'm running out of my shower foam when i know i still have a bottle of it in room. i'm annoyed because i don't want to talk to mum for i'm running away from the Adam's talk. i'm annoyed to my dad because i don't know why. i'm annoyed because i cannot sleep for i already have not just a nap, but a very long sleep before. i'm annoyed because i don't read that much right now and i don't speak English anymore and i think i start losing my English. see...crap kn my English right now. macam bukan budak TESL ja. i'm annoyed because i don't know what to teach my students. i'm annoyed and tired of pretending that i heart teaching a lot when i know very well i didn't applied anything i've learnt from all my fellow lecturers in UMS. i'm annoyed because i know i'm flunk of becoming English teacher. i'm just annoyed. somebody please help this super massive annoying princess. Miss Aida, i think i need you right now.


p/s: i hate my English and so did everyone..:(