Tuesday, March 9, 2010

shallow mind=stupidesque idiotique

some people here shattered my feelings. the eldest and the youngster. just like i promise you. I WON'T FRY YOUR HEAD IF YOU WON'T POACH MY HEART. and what now? that little person totally make me sick. i don't hate this place. in fact i start to like it. like i said. i start to like it. what you do to me, totally uncool and immature. stupid little fella who find their life so boring and so damn jealous with my super duper coolest life. i don't know what to say. frankly speak, i'm quite disappointed with this thingy. this has showed how shallow your mind is. and i don't think, you worth to be called TEACHER. i know teacher is human too. but i'm sure you know better what teachers are. what they do. how people look up on them. but with this kind of attitude, i think you should learn about life and how to respect others especially HOW TO DEAL A PERSON LIKE ME WHO I THINK NEVER GIVE A DAMN CARE OF WHAT YOU ARE YET YOU'RE SO FOND OF BUTTHEADING MY LIFE. just to make things clear, once again i said: I'M STILL NEW HERE. I'M IN MY LEARNING PROCESS. I LEARN TO ADAPT. ADJUSTING MYSELF IN THIS NEW ENVIRONMENT. DON'T MAKE IT HARD FOR ME IF YOU DON'T WANT ANYTHING HARDER IN YOURS.
DO HAVE SOME MERCY TO A PEOPLE LIKE ME.
ENOUGH. I SAID ENOUGH.

see...my fragile heart is protected...:)


p/s: if you think you've shaken me biatch, think twice. you make me stronger then ever. cause i already build a shield to protect my fragile porcelain little heart from YOU kind of people.