Sunday, March 21, 2010

9 days sum up in 1

1. she's his truthfully
ramai orang kawin this school break. my cousin Zurinah Ronsen and Iqram Pengson. my very bff Halizah Hamzah. congrats you guys. Zufrey, can i borrow your wife for girl night out some time? jangan juga di kurung terus bini itu. okey soalan cliche masa menghadiri wedding reception manusia-manusia di atas:
a. zila, kau bila lagi?
b. zila, nasi minyak mu lagi yang belum kami rasa ni...bila lagi tu kunun?
c. zila, napa muka mu? kau bekas chicken pox ka?

frankly speak, i don't have any answer for all your question k. i can only said: be patient. the time will come when it comes ya. me myself still blur. it's not like i never thought of it. it's just i have no one. like my aunt said this morning, it will come to you without knocking. aunty Barian Elley, i heart you so much for understand. but don't you think i'm too young to get married? seriously, any guy, any random guy, you should see me talking to my dad, then you'll think twice about marrying me. haha...mister, what do you think? yan, apa kau rasa? kau sudah lepak sama aku dengan bapa ku kajap kan hari tu di LD. tapi yan, jangan kau bising hal yang aku sengaja kasi tinggal purse dalam kereta aah..=p
nda tau juga aku. but i learnt to cook. now i know how to cook roasted meat and that mister's fav, masak lemak nangka. biar pun my mum keep complain kurang pedas. then i move one step further then..;)
getting married is totally a big deal. especially to a girl like me. there's a lot of things need to be considered. people tying their knot maybe because they mentally and physically ready. if you ask me, i said i'm ready physically. but mentally, pity the groom then. there's a lot of things still need to be learn by me. terutama sekali bab masak air. but i promise i learn. i learn until i know. until comprehended. until understood. until you say yes. but can i have my girl's night? can i still sleep with my parrents? can i run to my dad whenever you treat me badly? lot of question. a lot of answers need to be seek. a lot of time. yup. still have a lot of time until i'm 30. mati la juga kalo 30 belum kawin lagi. ingat pula cakap si thashia dulu time first sem di U. 'aku heret muka mu di jalan raya tu zila kalo sampai final sem kau teda bf juga'...hahaha..sekarang ni seeking for my own guy. and now i start questioning myself: zila, when is your turn???

wish both of you a happy wedded life ya zufrey and liza...:)

ok, this girl is still available..pandai isi minyak dia ni..what more could you ask for?
feel free to contact my bapa ya...
;)

2. i lost my strength
my mum. i told you she was sick. she's having hypo. i'm losing myself when my mum suddenly fainted on Wednesday's evening and we have to take her to the hospital. she's been hospitalized for three days. they put her in the communal. the place she not used to. it's totally caught my heart when my mum asking 'meng, napa bapa simpan mama sini? dia teda duit ka mau kasi tidur mama di 1st class room? kalo teda, meng pulang sana ambil duit mama di ******'. and i have no answer for her question. i called Dr.Farah to answer for me. she told my mum that the room has been booked. yes. the room is being booked by aunty who sleep at the 09 bed. the weird thing is until my mum has been discharge on friday evening, nobody stay in the 1st class room. actually, the nurses is too lazy to go checking the patient in the 1st class room as it is located at the end of the ward. but it still unfair. that's their job. why they giving this problem to us as a customer? and i have to fight for my mum's comfy starting with the nurse and the doctor. the next day, the fight was still continued. but with the EVIL sister. she said they have a new policy in the hospital. sister, i tell you what, your new policy is SUCKS!!! menyusah kan orang, tau ka? bangang betul. like the aunty in 09 bed said 'ntah ape2 ntah'..
what's the good thing staying in the communal? mum has a new friend. the 09 bed aunty. she's turn out to be the mother of my mum's gyno Dr.Anina. she such a sweet sweet old fella. she's from kL. she and mum sharing lot of story i guess as they spent lot of time together. i have to stay at the hotel to take some rest as i'm not being allowed to take care of my mum during the day. i can only stay at the hospital during night. yes. satu lagi policy bangang Hospital Tawau. pesakit tidak di benar kan untuk di jaga di siang hari. betul-betul bodoh. kalau nurse tu tolong jaga macam me jaga mama, nda apa juga. ini tidak. my mum tidak di beri minum selama setengah hari until i come on the noon. bangang punya orang. kalau ada mana-mana manusia yang mungkin ada link dengan Pengarah hospital, tolong la suruh tukar policy baru yang banyak menyusah kan ni ya.

yes. that's how i spent my 9 days school break. pity me. lagi sedih bila mama cakap dengan aunty 09 bed tu..kesian anak saya tepaksa bercuti di hospital jaga saya. mum, i'll do anything for you. seriously. and now here i am in salt hill updating my blog, checking my facebook as i left my broadband here. telupa mau bawa pulang hari tu. jadi, seminggu la si zila nda online...nvm..:)

goodbye comfy bed, welcome mattress bed..
kind of used to tidur di lantai
;)

satu lagi, si zila belajar pakai purdah. that mister keep asking me to wear purdah. this one is specially dedicated to him.
;)
p/s: once again i pray: Ya Allah, let me be what i'm supposed to be before You grant me with Your hardest trial.
p/s to that mister: i know you miss me.