Thursday, March 25, 2010

blessed and granted

got my first paycheck today. kaching!!!
blur sendiri terus. everyone keep talking what they gonna do with the money. first paying debt. then buy this and that.
me? i have no debt. yippee....but still not sure want to buy what.
biar ja la dulu. pandai juga di atur tu nanti.
one thing for sure, need to learn how to manage my own money. dad no longer gonna support me like he used to do. or else, what's the point of me working if i still asking money from him.
i need some guidance. halizah hamzah, stay away from me. kau tu setan yang menghasut aku turun p kK.
tapi kakak Mango ada call last week. ada new stuff kata nya. apa ka? cantik ka? perlu ka? macam tau-tau ja dia mau gaji...

kaching!!! kaching!!!

temptation


an offer a girl can't resist
huhu


p/s: i heart saving