Tuesday, March 30, 2010

turbulence

at least, mine.

i just realize i'm having my period twice this month. no wonder i've become so sensitive lately. must be hormonal. wattafish. i haven't take any prescription. haven't take any supplement. if only mum knew my primrose finish already. i just don't want to bother dad with a lot of request when i was at home. too many things happen that time. it's kinda signal that my life going to turn to something bad later. what could be worse? i miss my parrent a lot right this moment. i love it when they are around. this gives me the reason to be completely helpless and stupid. i don't have to think or even make any decision when they are around. yeah, i know. call me baby. and you know you are worse than that. why is that so? you think you mature enough yet acting like a 7 years old.
i'm so mad at that mister and i don't know why. as if i don't know i have no right to do so. like he cares about me. like who cares about me. who cares about you, zila? wake up. it's about time.

just to add another flavour to my dying mood, fizy said last week that i'm makin tembam. and just now ana said 'baru aku perasan, kau macam makin tembam pula zila'. i miss that tembam word a lot. remind me of someone used to be mine. what is mine, now is her. awesome.

p/s: scared. i'm having a signal that i'm gonna burst into tears in the shortest time.
Ya Allah, please protect me from the eyes of demon. grant me with Your blessing. protect my surrounding. not to be forgot those two Adorable people in my life, Hj.Marsden Abden and Enit Donald Jackson.

my mum pesan via a phone call tadi petang: jangan la suka menangis lagi meng..besar sudah kan.
i cry for a reason. because i didn't get the ice cream? perhaps..