Thursday, October 7, 2010

try

lonely is never a stranger to me. he never leave me since forever. always be with me through my ups and downs. i've been surrounded with every close friends here. still my heart longing for you.
you're so close yet feel so far. why? because you never open up your heart to me. you treat me like another stranger when you know very well we could be more than that. try to open up yourself towards me. at least give yourself a chance to see me from the other side. not from others point of view. learn to know me better and let me know you further. try to put a trust on me. it's not a wrong thing to try. once you know me, that's when you can decide who i am. what kind of girl i am.
i know i no a good girl. i laugh too loud. i speak as i wish. i do thing on my way. i'm so gedik. i love to tell the world how i feel about you. but this is just me. i'm nothing but ordinary. i don't give a damn on what other people think of me. cause what's important to me is what you do think of me.

p/s: you just don't know how much it hurts when you stop talking to me. i'm like the little girl who lost her dady's touch and blindfolding in this darkest strange place. take my hands and lead me to the colours of rainbow. take my blindfold off. that's all i ask for this time being. cause i'm too tired of crying. i know i should not to.