Sunday, October 24, 2010

let see how we go...



i love this song so much and i just couldn't get enough of it. i listen to it since last year but until today, i still can repeat it in my playlist all day long. i guess that's why my iPod hang last time.

i love the clip. i love the idea of kidnapping someone you have your eyes own. i mean it stupid yet so damn cool. i used to think of doing this to him. keep him in my house for a day. do nothing but loiter around. feed him. singing for him. talking random stuff like we used to do. i think i could do some slightly different version. instead of sleeping alone, i let him lie down next to me and i snuggle near him so i could share the sniff of his delicate smell. so cute. i know, right. yeah...silly me.

who'd have known
who'd have known
when you flash up on my phone
i no longer feel alone

p/s: people used to ask me why i chose you among them all. but i don't have any answer to that question.