Tuesday, October 12, 2010

go pinky!!!

it's pink month girls. the breast cancer campaign is start again. i remember if i were in kK, this is the best time ever where i and all my friends will start wearing the pink ribbon every where we go. we usually get our pink ribbon from clinique booth in parkson. but this year i guess i could do nothing much. to show my attribution to this campaign this year, i get myself levis breast cancer campaign tees. it so cute and i couldn't help myself to own it even i'm almost broke already...;)

let's go pink for the whole month


isn't she pretty?

cleo 180th edition is all about breast cancer also. kim kardashian is the cover girl and she as usual look smokingly hot. i'm drooling seeing her curvy body. i think every one should be proud for what mother nature gives us. and i should embracing myself for what it is. doesn't matter if every one keep saying i'm getting fatter. like i said before gemuk is another IT thing. the next thing you know, every one will start wishing they have boobies like scarlet johanson, megan fox and kimmy. i wish for it too..;)
oh yeah, kimmy is now dating christiano ronaldo. cool, huh...



he: dah mula la tu...
me: you know me well enough not to let it started..;(