Sunday, October 17, 2010

pampered

it's been a long time since the last time he pamper me with food. i was sick for this past few days and feel so very weak. you know me when i'm sick right. as if i'm in my last breath. even fizzy can't stand the-suddenly-extra-fussy-me. merengek nda pandai diam. i'm sorry...;(

when i saw a girl bring a food case to the canteen last friday, i ask her what's inside it. she said it is chicken porridge cooked by her mum at home. and just like that i dialed his number.

me: where are you?
he: hostel.
me: i saw a girl eating chicken porridge at the school canteen.
he: the canteen now serve porridge?
me: no. her mum cook for her at home.
he: oohh...
me: i want it. kinda craving. can you cook it for me?
he: see first if i go to the market later.
me: then go. i want to eat it.

and yeah, that night i'm having chicken porridge for dinner with a message 'jangan suruh tecer zila makan banyak. pantat dia tu besar sudah'. i do listen to you. i no longer eat a lot. like real lot.

sedap


fizzy is out dating and here i am rambling about him with a glass of vanilla tea...;)

and i smile i love no
i laugh happier somehow
no i don't know what is up with me
i laugh too much recently

no, they don't know much about us
when we're exchanging glances
let's watch something random
turned to something awesome

p/s: apa yang menahan hati kau dari benda bahagia? your past or the present?