Sunday, October 10, 2010

another lost

it's not a bad thing. i'm just losing another best friend to Arjuna. congratulation to k.b18, rny for her engagement. i'm happy for both of you and Jason. you are now no longer single like me..;)
you no longer can flirt as you wish just like we used to do. you're now belong to someone.

me and her this morning. ambil berkat.
wahai hati, sabar la kau. jangan juga telampau lanjik.

i don't want to go at first. so when i go out to breakfast with kikie this morning, i'm not prepared for events like this. as usual, i go out wearing only jeans and my favourite top without my hijab. but then i decided to come to her place. so i borrowed her hijab. something i'm not used to. never mind then. there always be the first time for every thing. seing her cry for happiness just now makes me feel so glad. one of my closest friend is having the time of her life. some thing that every girl wanted badly in life.

terlepas dari maut buat seketika membuat manusia berfikir.
a lot of things keep playing in my mind after that incident on friday. i know i should be more careful. i should listen to him when he said no speeding. i should listen to mum. i should listen to fizzy. i should listen to everyone. what if i never saw all the people in my life again? will they miss me? will i miss them? i'm not ready for that.
what do i get from it? a blast of nagging by mum and fizzy. i know i shouldn't tell them. that's why i hate driving without fizzy. she always knows how to calm me. she always knows how to make me stay focus. she always be the reminder when i reach 130km/h. the lesson: never go back alone again. ever.

drive carefully. ensure safety. ingat la orang yang tersayang.
credit to kikie for this gorgeous picture..;)

yesterday:
me: kau rindu aku ka?
he: tak pun sampai 24 jam kau tinggal aku.
me: kau sayang aku?
he: sayang.
me: hahahaha...first time kau jawab. kau sayang aku?
he: sayang la ba.
me: aku rindu kau sudah ni. kau rindu aku?
he: ya la ba. cepat la pulang sini.