Saturday, October 16, 2010

smells like teen spirit

nirmala said i look exactly like my dad. haha...i like. i always admire all my male cousins from dad side. they look so handsome. like damn handsome. even my brothers look handsome too. they've been blessed with the most beautiful nose and chin. only abang Joel doesn't have dad's look because he is more to mum side. kurang handsome. paling handsome abang man. yes. definitely. but nothing beat dady except my cousin, abang Kelana.

talking about something else, i used to shower for over 30 minutes. my friends wonder what took me so long. look, i'm tall and kind of broad. i have to do more cleaning la. haha...i love scrubbing my body. foaming is not enough. it can be longer when i'm shampooing my hair. this is because i have to do the bathing twice. the first round is for shampoo and scrubbing. then conditioning my hair and foaming my body. only after that i feel like heaven. i'm not that hygienic freak. but i do take a good care of myself. i love to keep myself clean and smells like roses. that's why i use Body Shop Moroccan Rose shower gel so i end up smell like a princess..;) at night, i love to use Body Shop Olive shower gel for i love the fresh smell before bed. it helps me calm and sooth so i can have better sleep. then when i snuggle into my bed, just like that, my eyes close and i no longer on earth. welcome dreamland. hehe... the main point is, i love feeling clean and smell so nicey.

smell play important role in my life. i notice every single things i smell and i keep it in my memory. it helps me feel the deja vu. i love remembering people's smell. i notice every single smell of him. i know which one sedap and which one is not. i know which smell can ignite my senses. and i wish he used that bau yang sedap everyday so i can be teruja every time he's near. but sometimes he's bau smells more girly. i know fizzy, nizuan, pyan or whoever coming just by their smell. i'm kind of sensitive towards smell. yes, i love fragrance so much. but i'm not the kind of girl who's having like ten bottles of perfume at one time. to me perfume is iconography. it represent who you are. for example, i want whenever you smell ckIN2u, you know it's me coming. you know someone just by the smell of him/her. awesomeness, right? i know.

i'm not asking much to myself. i only wish that i have bigger boobs and ass. cause currently it's becoming my mantra every time i'm facing the mirror. it's totally heaven to be like kim kardashian. she's having the best curvy body a girl ever wish. i don't care if paris hilton and her clan trying so hard to be skinny. that never attract me since forever. but i know i should love myself for what the mother nature gave me. yes, i'm happy. damn happy with my so-called great life. thank you, Lord.

the sweet humble face with that angelic body
one word: H.O.T