Sunday, May 16, 2010

Teacher's Day

in this very special day, i hereby announce that i fall in love with sir ahKam KOKO'. okay, all of you can be jealous. aku tau kau bukan kenal pun sepa dia. kau bukan rajin sangat baca blog lelaki budiman macam aku. Koko' wrote inspired story of a teacher who teach in remote area of Sarawak. i followed his blog for quite a long time now. i have to admit that Koko' is a handsome guy. i mean he is like someone you can see in a movie. the hong kong one. well-built body, tall, dark and handsome. fluent in english. what more could you ask for? what i like mostly, everytime i'm feeling down teaching here, i read his blog and tadaa...i'm back on the mood to teach. seriously. he's like my silent super hero. only he wears undies underneath his pants off course. he is full with ideas and wisdom words that inspired me. well at least he do what he supposed to do as a teacher. touch their heart. you touch my heart Koko'. you are my strength to stay here longer. and you also. i should rethink about my early decision. give this place a second chance. don't let them bring me down. be strong. like i said i will. at least i'm trying. for the sake of you and me. i want to say for the sake of 'us'. but then i realize 'us' does not exist. it is between you and me only.

you can check him out here.

***i would like to wish Happy Teacher's Day to all of my teachers since i was a kiddo until i'm graduated with degree. especially to:
1. Bekman Lipton
2. Keggant Moore
3. Yunan Edward
4. Oziah Oksel
5. Laurina (sorry, i forget your surname)
6. Nicholas Bermant
7. Bakrin Wilson
8. Allison Edika