Wednesday, May 12, 2010

entry perempuan datang bulan

when i'm having my PMS, i tend to hate everyone especially those two guys who quite close to my heart. usually anything they said can lead to a tears. doesn't matter whether they know about it or not. yes, this past few days i love to cry over the simplest things you guys said directly to me or the one you said to someone else about me. i guess it's just me being hormonal. penat kan jadi perempuan.but what they did tonight certainly heal me in so many ways. and i start to feel i never alone in this place as long as that mister and pyan were here with me. tolak kehadiran ana dan fizy who always be there for me through my ups and downs. just to let all of you know, I PUT YOU CLOSE TO MY HEART. so this is basically what i have for dinner tonight.

1. nasi lemak from that mister

2. marble cheesecake from pyan

p/s: i don't blame both of you for adding my roundy muffin. serius ni. but don't you guys dare saying i look a bit chubby. i'm trying my best to stay in shape or at least to get back in shape..=)