Saturday, May 29, 2010

fixing

at least i'm succeed.

it's not like i can't forget you or there is still a split of love for you in my heart. jauh sekali untuk itu. once forgotten, you no longer haunted me. not even your shadow. it's just when i'm doing the cleaning in my room today, i run into all the stuff you gave me. i was like 'how on earth i still have all this things here'. then i move it into the store. mau buang? i'm not that kind of person. at least you used to be someone in my life. you used to make me smile with your silly jokes. you used to make me cry with your att and words. you used to touch my heart. you were someone to me. but then it was past. you're nothing to me now so did i to you.
what makes me start to think is when i'm sitting at the dressing table i saw that perfume bottle of him. it reminds me of how i used to love that scent. i try to smell it again. but it's different now. out. it's no longer my favourite scent. then i turn around and saw my book shelf. looking at all the novels can remind me of him. of his words. of his nag. he used to say 'mau buat apa lagi beli novel tu mie? kemarin kan baru beli'. bongok kan. but i love when suddenly he being nice to me. like when he knew he's going to have an OT during the weekend. 'i'm going to have OT ni mie weekend. kali nda dapat kuar kita tu. mau teman ka? bah mari kita pigi Harris. mie beli la buku apa-apa ja. so you won't be bored'. it makes me realize it's not that easy to get rid of someone from our life especially someone used to be close to you. i'm not living with him for a week or a month. it WAS a years. lots of years. though i never love him anymore, he still here in my repository. living. it's like an eye opener to me. if i met someone new later, i'm sure he still thinking about his ex in certain time. like me right now. but it doesn't meant that we still love that person. they just in our memory. floating. not moving.

p/s: but still all the stuff from him now is going to the same box of my toss things. thinking about doing a good deeds..:)

i am move on. wish he is move on too so we both can start a fresh one without any distraction from the past. as if we ever!!!