Monday, December 20, 2010

my holy-day so far

well...what did i do?
i happened to be not in a very good mood lately. so i spent most of my time in mum's room. doing what? exploring their fridge. eat all the things inside.
keep switching the tv channel every 5 seconds when there's actually nothing to watch.
concerning my not-so-healthy skin. how to say this? it's getting better. and i love what i spent my money on. if it didn't work, i start to think of redeem it back from daddy. though i'm still kind of sulking. you know what is the best thing about sulking? the chances of getting what you want is higher than before. because big dad is trying to please me so hard until he almost give up. haha. i love sulking so much until i can't stop doing it over and over again.
i spent my other time reading Have a Little Faith from Mitch Albom. so far i'm in the page 56. keep reading it since last thursday. hey, i'm a busy woman. i have a lot of things to do than reading. like watching How I Met Your Mother, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Ugly Betty and i have a movie marathon. i found HIMYM hilarious until i can't stop laughing every time i saw Barney. he is one of a kind. he stupid yet so charming.

i'm thinking of doing something productive today like measuring mum's bed or counting how many almond in every Berryl's tiramisu chocolate. oh...i love my day. and yeah, i love myself...;)