Saturday, December 18, 2010

daddy-you no longer my favorite person!!!

i know i was so eager to come home few days ago. but right now, i hell wishing that i'm not home. i hate home right now. it doesn't feels like mine anymore. why? because daddy lied to me. he was hiding something from me right from the beginning. how i wish i don't have to talk to him for such a long time. too bad. i just couldn't do that. cause he matters a lot to me. lots.
right now all i want is to go back to bukit garam and spending my holiday there. that would be much pleasure spending my days going to sandakan every day, watching all the movies than spending my time to things i refuse to do. i hate it. i hate the fact that dad hiding things from me. no wonder he never care to call me this past few days. i knew something was up. i can feel it. and mum, i know she knows nothing about it until yesterday when they arrived. cause just like me, she seems surprise. and right at that moment, i swear i want to pack all my belonging and left.
for God sake dad, what do you expect from me? to accept the things the way all of you want it? you know me better to start the fire.

p/s: no, dad not asking me to cari kayu api. it worse than that. i wish you were here in sabah and i'd be glad to go back to bukit garam and having my holiday with you. please fast forward to 28th.

p/s/s: why on earth every one ruined my holy-day?