Tuesday, December 21, 2010

wicca

me: i don't want a white gold bracelet. i think i need a new watch.
daddy: why do you need a new one?
me: it's his gift. and i hate that it keep remind me of him every time i saw it.
daddy: i thought you move on.
me: i am. but it's hard when i still keeping things from him. at least that's the last thing.
daddy: you working now.
me: still i want it from you.
daddy: rm300. that's the limit.
me: (better than nothing)

so he gave me rm300 today before i go out. i just love you daddy. how can i hate you when you never say NO to me...;)
i still have to add another rm350 though after 15% discount.

citizen wicca rose gold
welcome home, precious...;)

btw, i'm having a blast of laugh after having dinner with three most beautiful women. my bff: halizah, harny and fizzy.

me surrounded by my teacher's bff (breakfast forever)

i'm actually accompanying halizah to the saloon to perm her hair. while waiting for her to be done, i decided to have my hair wash. i keep thinking of doing something to my hair. i'm torn whether i should cut it short or not. i want something edgy but there is no way that i'm going to cut my hair short again. i keep remind myself that he loves a girl with a long hair. and i love my beautiful-getting-longer hair. so i decided to have a fringe. i end up looking more ladylike. oh...i so in love with it. i look demure.
then i called fizzy asking where she was. she's just coming back from LD. so i fetch her and the three of us going to farfalle. i feel so bad without harny there. so i called to asked her to come without bringing her other half, Jason. haha...pity him.
harny told us about the incident where a girl mistaken her as a form 6 girl and not a teacher. so i lied to her that i once being mistaken as a form 3 students. i know that so obviously untrue. she answered me "nda ngam ba kau budak form 3. mana ada budak form 3 tetek besar". hahahaha...that's kinda offensive. hey, there is other big thing on me that can be talk other than my boobs. like what? like....ummm....my big eyes perhaps?
hahaha...after all, we have a good time tonight. we supposed to celebrate fizzy's early birthday because the chances of pyan not coming here is big. he kind of busy lately going to Madai. so fizzy going to celebrate with her family. i asked her whether she wants a cake but she refused. i secretly wishing that pyan is going to come this thursday. i know how much it meant for her. and i know that's all she wants for her birthday.