Monday, December 6, 2010

makan hati

i start receiving comment like "wow, tecer kurus sudah..." since last week. at first they won't buy me with this. but when i wear my baju kurung this morning, i kind of believe them. i guess i did loose some weight. and i secretly admit that i don't like it. i don't like the fact that i might be skinny. it's totally such a turn off. i know i never satisfied with my body. when i gain some, i wish not to. and when i lost it, i feel so sad.
and again just now the aspura ask me "tecer, napa tecer macam makin kurus? tecer diet ka?". okey, enough. i'm not on diet. i eat normally. is that means that i'm losing my weight by doing nothing but parting from him? oh...told ya. parting really kills me...;(
time...please move faster. take me to 28th dec.


when he's away, i start to loose my focus. in everything. i hate it.