Sunday, August 22, 2010

when?

a friend of mine, nope...a friend of fizzy turn to be my friend. yeah, she's my friend too then. she's getting pregnant. 5 weeks now. bless you.

it makes us wondering when is our turn. i can't wait any longer. i want to know what it feels like having something inside my tummy. need to bring it everywhere i go. the morning sick. the swelling feet and hands. the kick. the suddenly being such a giant monster with big belly. the hormonal things. the throwing tantrum. the caring husband. the loving family. the overprotected mum and in-law. the you can't do that, you can't do this. the i want this, i want that. the can you help me with this, can you help me with that. okie enough. i know right.

the two women i adore much with their giant belly

hey!!! it's free to daydream, right?

p/s: suddenly shorter husband look chooo damn cool. damn sexy. damn alluring..;)