Monday, August 9, 2010

back when i was...

it's monday and i'm still at home. i mean home in tawau. work? i'm taking the crk. home is totally ecstasy. i just can't move my butt into my car going back to bukit garam this morning. mum as usual, nagging. feels like i'm back to my secondary whenever i don't want to go to school. i'm using fizzy as an excuse. i said i want to wait for her then we go back together tomorrow. as if i'm scared driving alone. dad give his fully support to me. and yeah, as usual.

told ya i'm not a teacher when i'm at home. i am the full time driver, full time maid who do all the grocery.

mister, it's been three days without me. do you miss me? how much? just don't say 'baru berapa jam kau tinggal aku. tak kan la dah rindu...'. total turn off..:(
i miss you like crazy
even more the words can say
i miss you like crazy
every minute and every day