Sunday, August 1, 2010

an oath

should not be break.

i haven't write any wise thing for quite a long time. it's like my mind no longer work the way it should be for every small things happen in my life lately. it looks as if nothing happen but when you look deep down under, you'll be surprised of the massive hooha inside. yeah, that's what i am lately. thinking about a lot of things as if i have such enormous gigantic mind that could contain all the burden i have inside. sounds big to you? nay. i'm just being hyperbolic. but hell yeah, i've got a lot in mind. i'm worried about my singleness. nope, singleHOOD. awesome. i just got a phone call from eyn telling me that her boyfriend seriously asking her hand for marriage. sweet. she still waiting for her mum's permission. look, we grew up together. she's like another me, only the nicer version. i'm happy for her. happy for both of them actually.
she ask me one silly question. 'what kind of animal would you like to accompany you when you get lost in the jungle? why?'. i answer i want a deer because deer is such smartass animal and it can help in every situation i'm in. she said that's exactly the resemblance of my life partner. told you smartass totally turn me on. what grabs my attention is, i should wait until when to find someone to charm me with his brilliant mind? should i go out and look there for myself? i'm kind of tired. kawan baik said that we are what our other half are. are we? when i look at that person, he do resemble me in some kind of way. don't ever talk about physical cause we're totally a different person. but once i get to know him well, he just another me in certain part. we can make quite cute couple. which he am i talking about? him. the one who make me catch my breath whenever he's around. doesn't matter how he feel about me as long as he know how i feel about him. and mum said grow up. that's exactly what i should do long time ago. grow up healthily. physically. emotionally.
i'm happy with everything around me. i'm blessed with a good friends. great family. my eyon and my twin. happy with work. i'm happy with his presence. i'm happy with our silence. as if it's totally golden. enjoy every moment without saying much. i'm just hoping nothing could come between us. frankly, i can't handle difficulties. i'm not that strong. i'm nothing without them.
do being single really border me? no. cause i always got all the people who loves me around. they give me strength to stand still no matter what.
to someone who step onto dog poo, just for the record, please don't touch my stuff. just don't mess with me. learn the rules. please. i ask you nicely. you know what they called someone like you? a pros bitch. that suit you best i guess.


an oath from girl to girl.