Sunday, July 11, 2010

lulu, eclipse, my mood, him

lulu is at my place for two days. she sleeping with me last night and guess what she had done? she pee on my bed. yes. on my blanket. and i have to wash everything including the mattress. lulu is such a bad cat. i thought you said she pee outside. such a mood ruiner for my sunday morning. macam mau gigit ja dia tu. actually i'm not the one who wash everything. send it to dani's place. such a sweet friend i have. what can i do if lulu has such irresponsible dady. you should teach her not to pee on my stuff. and now i smell like cat. i hate it. i hate it so much. still i love the super gedik lulu.

her new favorite spot

last night, sleeping with me

after a blast of nagging by me...

eclipse is in town now. we're supposed to watch it today but fizzy is tooooooooooooooo busy with her PEKA. and i'm busy too. my item analysis is still not done and i have to submit it on wednesday. i have to analyze four classes consist of 45 students each. who said working as a teacher is easy. i'm done with the paper 2 analysis. now working on my paper 1. fcuk right. i know. back to eclipse, i can't wait to watch it. the battle is start now. i can't wait to see the Volturi come to Folks. i love when two enemy together just to protect such a super duper stupid clumsy Murphy human being. yeah, i'm not a big fan of Bella Swan. the only thing i'm interested is vampire. for God sake, what so special about Bella? nothing. except Edward can't read her mind. but i love the old very tradition edward in terms of having sex before marriage. yes, i'm in love with this old man. i mean the 'book' edward not the 'movie' one. but i seriously don't want to have such overprotect boyfriend. i'm tired and i'm sick of this kind of guy. if you love me, you have to set me free. let me do my own things and you do what you do best, feed me with your love..;)

yes, i'm not in a very good mood. feels like want to kill somebody especially him. you, i'm so kecik hati. seriously. you hurt me and you know why. you know me that well to know what makes me mad, what makes me so kecik hati and you still do it over and over again for this past few weeks. thanks a lot. thank you so much. hope you can stand my sulking face for i think it's going to be a long sulky mode. yeah, you still owe me eclipse, breaking dawn and midnight sun. don't ever forget that.

p/s: while i'm shower, i have this long thought of something...