Sunday, July 25, 2010

25 is just a number he said

25 and bloody single. i am.
it was so touchy for the whole day. they surprise me with a trip. with a food. with a gift. told ya i hate surprise. fizzy wake me up early today and ask me to go bath. i was like wth. i never go to shower as early as 7. she said we're going somewhere. then i saw ana ready with baju comel. fizzy said please wearing white today. when i getting ready, my mind said pyan was here. his trip to kK is just a lie to cover it up. fizzy said i don't have to drive my car. we have a ride. that makes my instinct about pyan even stronger. when i go out, i saw my car outside the garage and there were two boys in there. fizzy is the driver and there they were. three sweet little things smiling to me. and i goes like wtf. i've been kidnapped by my own friends and students to nowhere. they only ask me to drive. lanun punya orang. then they explain everything to me. when they were out at bandar maju, fizzy told me everything. how hafiz and shitah plan all this since last week. keep seeing her everyday to make sure i don't have any plan on that day. i feel like crying. then they brought me to secret recipe. another surprise. they even bought a gift and hide it in my own car. hafiz, shitah, mimi, you totally make uii crying. what a luck girl i am. old fella suddenly ask 'birthday ka?' i said 'yes' he ask 'sepa yang birthday?' i said 'me' then he said 'happy birthday' then i as usual trying to be naughty asking 'hadiah nya mana?' he suddenly giving rm100 to his worker and ask him to buy me a whole cake. and i goes like 'uncle you don't have to'. i'm startled. don't know what to say. such a kind heart uncle. so i have marble and raspberry cake for my birthday. what a happy day. i feel like want to cry. then we brought the kids to watch a movie. and on my birthday, i can watch nicholas cage for the second time.yeah, it's totally a happy day and i'm very very very glad to have all this people in my life.

white theme for my 25 birthday...yeay!!!

currently dating two girls at one time...=p

i wish upon tonight to see you smile

uii heart you guys to bits

OMG, she's 25...

25 is just a number according to him. so i guess i'm still young.
by the way, mister, me want you as a gift. just like as i said before..=)