Monday, June 28, 2010

your solat Jumaat attire makes me drooling and yeah, i'm drooled

now i can write back as i already got me the new pink baby. thanks to mum and thanks to me. i'm back on track. it's hard to stop writing. a week without writing is like a week without chocolate perhaps. i don't know. i'm such a bad when it comes to similarity. but yeah, i'm officially broke. i totally feel like a grown up now. i don't know in what sense. i guess in handling money. though i'm still bad in it. i pormise myself not to buy anything on my visit to kK last week. but i just couldn't. i can't resist the urge to get new things especially from my favourite store. i manage to get two new blouse. that's all. the guilty pleasure is still on until right now. i'm thinking about getting myself a new pair of heels. but when we're in the shop, pyan suddenly called and said 'sudah-sudah la tu zila. jauh perjalanan kita ni. nanti la lagi'. DAYMN!!!!!! i've become moodless and now i end up without. i still remember what it feels like when i'm the only without the new heels at the beginning of the semester. fizy and ana has one to two. and i'm nothing. nada. zilch. poor me. i shouldn't listen to dady when i want to buy the white wedges from carlorino when i'm at tawau. dady can pay it for me. see how grown up i am. yeah. love it when i'm at home. everything is from dady's pocket. i should stop doing this. i try. i promise.
Hood got me four new novel from MPH. i just love all of them. but yeah, like always i promise i spent some time to finish them. plus another three that i bought few months ago. haha...
while in kK, we manage to watch Knight and Day. and like always, Cruise charm me with his way. OMG!!! Holmes should be very careful with me. yes, i tend to fall to a 'taken' guy. ;p

p/s: i miss you. i really do. by the way, you look so damn alluring in your solat Jumaat attire last week. i'm drooling. seriously. you make me think of something i shouldn't. how sangap i am...;p