Tuesday, January 26, 2010

ADAM

i know i lately talking about adam a LOT..like real LOT..it fuckingly scared me. coz in fact i still don't know who the fuck that adam is...coz lately no one for me. i'm just alone. but doesn't matter. i orgasmically enjoying my single life. hope mum will be waiting for that patiently and stop pushing me with this little conversation about ADAM. coz mum, no one here i think would stand to be with a girl like your baby girl..=) seriously mum...

MINDA KU ROSAK KERANA

big dady i want tis stupido thingy


and i want tis super duper hot white chick to replace my super duper bored handbag below
can ka mum?



but the most needed actually is this burberry-craft rain boots =)

what for? it's gonna be rainy season for this coming SMKBG sports day

p/s: Allah, please bless me with great life here in Kinabatangan, please....me begging You.