Friday, January 29, 2010

what i really want to say here about this place called Salty Hill

what you should know about me for now. the rest, you'll get it in time....=p

first of all, i'm still new here. so, i'm still learning. i LEARN. L E A R N. no need to talk bad behind my back. you have an issue with me, say it in front of my sexy face. daymn. i hate people back talk about me.

second, i don't know what you have here nor i don't even know what kind of culture you have here. so, please again, i m L E A R N I N G. no need to BAD TALK behind me. you have an issue? say it to my sexy face.

third, you don't like what i wear to school? again, say it in front of my fucking sexy face. again and again, i'm still L E A R N I N G. it's just the way i m. SEXY. no matter what i wear. i used to be called as sexy pink by my Ethics class's lecturer, Dr.Tarmizi when i wear nothing sexy but a full covered traditional baju kurung in his class every week. is that my fault born with this appeal? no, right? it's a gift. i repeat a GIFT. well i'm sorry for those who haven't.

fourth, i like being here. i start to like it. please don't do anything that would SHATTER my feeling. please...i beg you guys. though i'm still homeless, but me no longer homesick.

fifth, i HEART my new friends a lot. fizy, ana, hamdani, yusri and masdarwis. mess with one of them, you got me right in front of your nose. understood? they just so adorable. help me a lot. like a LOT. just like yesterday, when somebody complaint about me wearing a legging to school activity, yusri out of the blue, give me his brand new track suit so people stop talking bad about me. isn't he the sweetest thing? heart you a lot yus. i mean it.

sixth, i HATE moody people. if you're mad at someone else, go show your sulky face to the person who worth it. don't show it to me coz i seriously want to say KIMAK to you. doesn't matter if you're a friend of mine, BIATCH.

seventh, i CURSE a lot. so, for those who not used to this habit of mine, i'm sorry.

eighth, i talk and i do thing as i wish. please be tolerate with it. i won't give you a problem, if you won't PORCH my heart. =)

ninth, i'm so GEDIK. and i'm sorry.

tenth, this is just the way i m. so DEAL with it.


steal this from mai's fb

p/s: please heart me coz my parent is far in Tawau. i have no one to love me here.