Tuesday, January 5, 2010

SCHOOL started...me noded...

My first day at Kinabatangan...we arrived here around 1pm yesterday. Yup the school quite old. But everyone SEEMS nice. The principal is Chinese..Mr.Tan. Need to settle a few document before rest. I'm staying at the hostel because two of my friend being offered becoming the matron. And I'm not. I'm just the 'penumpang' until I find some place. I'm clueless. Everything is new to me. I miss home..
And start from this morning, we're having orientation week wi
th the principal and the PKs. Lots of things we need to know about the school before we start to teach here for like the shortest time is a year, and the longest id FOREVER.....:) awesome kan?
I'm blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I don't hate this place. This is just adjusting moment for me away from my comfort zone to the new place. Don't ask me about teaching. Cause I still have no idea what I'm gonna teach the students. English off course. Again, I miss home.....:(
I wonder how come people from Peninsular want to teach here? I'm sure for MONEY. Don't ever lie to my ass talking about your LOVE with TEACHING cause I can guarantee you no one did that for the sake of in love with the teaching profession. It's all BULLSHIT...
Yup I ramble a lot....I miss home......again...again...again...


the first day

compulsory ok

this morning

sweet kan?

boring at the staffroom

waiting for the 'tuan rumah'

naah...hasil penantian

aku menggedik