Saturday, January 16, 2010

saya mahu kahwin

i currently listening to ketika cinta bertasbih since last night. keep repeating it..til my roomies said to me "beratus kali ko dengar lagu tu pun nda juga ko kawin sekarang ni zila"....crap kan...spoilt... i m single girl yet i want to get married in this shortest time...ada lelaki yang sudi untuk menasking my hand for marriage di luar sana? come on la..tak kan la teda satu pun yang mau? i don't know why suddenly i have this urge to tie my knot when in fact i clearly know i have no one to ask me. i just feel the clock is ticking and i'm scared i end up alone. i know i'm still young. but i just want that responsibility. i want to be that fuckin responsible woman who always put on her mind she has someone to take care of, someone to love, someone to hug, someone to give my fully devoted love...i miss that feeling. i want to feel belonging. like finding a home to be rested for the rest of your life. i know HE isn't the one for me. like i said i move on. i am actually move on. he no longer in my mind. i just want someone. someone who physically and mentally can stand me. can stand under my umbrella. and let me stand under his umbrella. are you for real, mr.Darcy? is there any guy who really love me for me? not love me for he know there are other guy who wants me at that moment and think he should had me right now or never but than forget how he felt the first time he wants me. i miss everything. i just realize it. but i never had that regretness in me. i know i don't have a lot of time in my condition right now.
me keep wishing for this moment


p/s sangat gedik menulis dalam pink.