Sunday, January 3, 2010

K I N A B A T A N G A N

I'm off to kinabatangan tomorrow. Still don't know what i feel right now. Dad said i should be positive about my own life start from now on. I'm starting the new chapter of my life as a teacher. Mum non-stoppingly ask me to watch my word whenever talking to people. Well she knows me best with my LASERNESS.
It's not like I don't know where the place is. It's just I don't know what sort of life people having there. Though it is a small town, I still can't imagine anything. That's why they call it exploring according to dad. I'm not having an urban life when I'm growing up. I used to live in this suburban place since I was a kiddo. Thinking about some place which will take 4 hours ride from my place makes me numb.
I know I won't be having the same comfortability as in home. But this is life. This is the path that I should take as a part of the learning process called LIFE. I don't know. I'm gonna miss my parents and my sister. It's like I just get home for like 7 months from doing my degree and now I'm gonna leave again for I don't know how long. I know they can go visit me there. But it still different. I can't see their face like every minutes of the day. No cuddle. No hug. No kiss. Like who's gonna prepare my breakfast every morning. I'm gonna miss dad wisdom whenever I'm down. I know via phone I can talk to him. But dad not gonna see my sulk face. And mum, I no longer can hug you whenever I cry. This morning me and mum cry again in her room. I know exactly how she felt. Same as mine. But whenever I ask her how can I live there, she smilingly said 'breath meng, just breath'. I know. She's cute, right?
There's a lot of things I'm gonna miss at home. My cat, Selamat. Totally uncool name. Dad named him.
I wish everything will be better with my new life. I wish I could be able to forget about everything that hurt me mostly. I wish I'm grow up. I'm tired being a baby. I'm tired with my so-called wonderful life. I'm tired on denial. I'm tired of HIM.

peeps, do pray for me tonight ya....:)

what am I gonna miss beside mum and dad and kak lin...


my bed...
p/s tolong abai kan bantal bucuk color pink and those novels yg merata


not my lappy..tapi yg d belakang nya tu yg ada symbol E
yup my mini refre in room...




and

finally my kaki...