Saturday, March 2, 2013

little pirate and englishman

me: how does everyone know about us in the first place? i thought we've been discreet about it.
he: i don't know. maybe i keep showing off my loon love face.
me: what kind of face is that?
he: like the one i sent to you last thursday.
me: it's not even your face in that video, silly. it's just your fingers in that black and white keys and your off tune singing.
he: i thought you have a thing with musician finger.
me: i am. but you just ruined my favourite song by doing that awful rendition.
he: then i should send you a video of me in the office.
me: and why is that?
he: because i'm more handsome when i'm busy working.
me: you're impossible!!!
he: you still want me.
me: no, i'm not.
he: ouchie, rabbit. you break my heart into a million pieces.
me: great!!! then we can share it with everyone. hehe.

gtalk gave you many good things. one of it is it will auto delete your conversation. that's why i like to blog my conversation with him. to keep it in my repository. therefore, lately my entry full with this weird conversation between me and him.
having a fling with someone attached always have the ups and downs. i like to enjoy it to the fullest while it last. i know this is crazy but i think i'm ok with it. i like how it never promised me a thing from the beginning. just the current happiness. i learn to accept everything. learn the rules. learn the routine. learn to share his time. and as hard as i try to deny thing between us, i actually like this guy more than i like green tea and organic drinks. more than i like books in fact.

having a relationship with someone who's attached does not make you a whore. but still it makes you feel a little bit like a bitch. or a slut. or a skank. but who cares. as long as you're happy. frankly, it's like a pirate who already own a ship but still insist to invade other's ship.