Tuesday, March 12, 2013

two stupid people

he: what are you doing?
me: watching matt bomer on youtube. you?
he: again? don't you have any better thing to do?
me: like what?
he: preparing for work tomorrow. i'm sure you have tons of work to do, right?
me: wait after i finish download john legend's song. what are you doing?
he: you listen to him? since when?
me: yeah. since i fall for his PDA. why?
he: i like him. just that.
me: what are you doing?
he: i wish we can PDA. i just want to show everyone that you're finally mine.
me: you are totally impossible, did you know that?
he: why? what's wrong?
me: i asked what you are doing three times and you haven't told me. you just keep blabbering again and again. you pissed me now. i'm signing off.
he: hehehehehe. i'm reading bah, rabbit. show me your piss off face. faster.
me: unbearably impossible. buku apa?
he: cosmopolis by don delillo.
me: gosh...i lala you.
he: come again, rabbit. ooo you mean you love me?
me: nothing. now tell me about your weekend.

i'm in lala with you, little Englishman. why? because you read. then you keep surprising me with all the things that i found out about you. and because we both have eclectic choice of everything. because we are two stupid people who caught up in this ugly yet cute circumstance.