Sunday, March 10, 2013

the secret of flawless


i know the price is cost me a fortune but i've been using this serum since last year. i started with the trial pack, a small bottle of 15 ml which is amazingly lasted until right now since last november. now i'm using the actual size of 50 ml. boy!!! it costs me almost rm300. if it's not because of the wonderful effect it gives me, hell no i will continue using it. i have this combination skin of oily around my T-zone and dry on the v area which i hate the most. after a month of using it, i noticed that that problem solved. what i like the most is whenever i have breakout, i apply this serum at night. the next thing i knew, i wake up with dry and healing breakout. it's totally a miracle. the best thing is when people at my work place start to notice that my skin is getting clearer and brighter. another best part is when you received a comment like "why are you seem glowing lately?". (^-^)
i would like to suggest this serum to my friends. don't worry about the price because it will last for a very long time. which is to me another great way of saving. plus, i don't think you need that much money stuck in this place. why not invest it into something that will make you smile at least 5 years from now whenever you're facing your mirror, right?