Sunday, March 31, 2013

kinky me

apparently today is the last day of staying home. going back to bitter reality tomorrow. boy, i hate school so much i feel like want to explode every time i think about it. went back to home town last week but i was home since yesterday. i need to be well-rested a day before school started. been spending my holiday by reading lots of books actually. went out almost everyday. avoiding things at home. life's hard.
as the thing with him, it was quite a challenge for us both. we have many first time things during the holiday. first time big argument. first time this and that. first time everything. i just couldn't believe, he of all people was actually against my interest of reading. not really by the act. it's just the material that i'm indulge myself into lately that made him furious. this is what he said when he found out about it.

he: you shouldn't read that kind of book. you know it's unhealthy, rabbit.
me: what's unhealthy about erotic romance?
he: you know it better that anyone. it's not even literature to me.
me: why? because you think i'm a bimbo for reading it? that i'm not smart enough to handle serious reading material? bla...bla...bla...(immature blabbing)
he: don't be ridiculous. it's not like that.
me: then what?
he: i'm afraid i'm not up to your expectation once we get together later.
me: what do you mean?
he: i might not be able to have your little fantasy of having sex with that heroic megalomaniac bastard from the book.

(i was actually laughing my arse out reading his text that time. but i got his point. he just forgot that i'm also realistic. i won't expect more from a malay guy though i don't consider himself malay regarding his background and life surrounding. still i replied him with...)

me: i don't expect you to be them. as long as you can take me anywhere i want, like on the kitchen counter, in the lift, inside your car, in the bathroom, keep me sated with your techniques, i'm okay.
he: wow, rabbit. see...kinky.
me: then if you fail to satisfy me, we can always threesome with b.o.b. hahahaha.

i don't know why we even discussing this. it is still long way to go before we heading that point. i'm just not ready to talk about any future with him. i like things the way it is now or as they said, carpe diem. hehe.
i was exhausted with many dramas lately. so when i reached home yesterday, i headed straight to long shower. shaved myself and clean everything. it's really refreshing. i wonder why i can't do thar at my parents place. hmmm. later last night, he asked me to video talking with him cause he wanted to show me something. turned out he just wanted to sing toxic for me. he really look cute wearing his pyjama bottom dancing like 15 years old  kid in love. gosh, i don't know how long i can keep up in this relationship. longer i bet if he quit asking for more.