Wednesday, February 16, 2011

observation

you know what it feels like when you finally have the mood to finish your pending book, you spend your time reading it and then suddenly your house is black out? sucks kan? macam sial. even sial when the power on off in every 10 minutes. sial kan? then you stop reading, switch on your notebook and online. and you browse your facebook. look at what every body up to. and accidentally you running to some old friend's profile, stroll down her wall. seeing some of her picture. until you found something unbelievable. she's not single (as usual). she never be. always save something for rainy season la this girl. but what surprised me is when i look at their picture together. i was like such a waste, girl. she's so fucking beautiful with a sweet smile and killing body. but when i saw that man, he's totally out of her league. love is blind. cinta tak kenal siapa. but they look happy together. i'm happy for them.
suddenly a question pop out from my chat box. it's from her. the question is 'are you single now?'. and i said 'yes, i am. why?'. she said 'how come?'. i said 'come come' when actually i don't know what to tell her. i think she knows me best when it comes to relationship. since high school i think every one knows that i don't talk much about my relationship. it's not like i'm not that open. but because i'm such ignorant person. i don't know what to answer them when actually i know nothing about the current item of mine. haha. it's not like i don't know. it's just malas mau cakap.
when i'm tired of answering her questions, i go offline. what a cute escape. so i continued browsing my news feed. observing people. like i said in my previous wall post, people did 'melacur perhatian' each other. they commenting each other's status when actually they talking bad things about that particular person. come on la. such a bitchy things to do. they become friends to someone they actually don't know. they leave a comment. they like each other photo. maybe it's just their way of getting to know people. maybe. as for me it is ages ago since i add new people. i'm happy with my current friend list. they all in my surrounding. i know them. they know me. except for one little person. she adds me. not me adding her. mengerat kan silaturrahim. it's never a wrong thing. haha...zila...zila....bila mau berubah?

i'm thinking about cutting my hair shorter. for real. i'm tired of my hair now. i think it's ruined. unhealthy. ini la akibat nya bila hari-hari pakai tudung. i never have bad hair day so i seldom thinki about it. when is the last time i pay a visit to saloon for hair treatment? oh yeah...it was around december 2009, few days before went to kK for taklimat posting. awesome. no wonder my hair looks like a wire.

i'm kinda having insomnia when i'm alone at home. i can't sleep. that's why you get three entry posted for today. saya sangat rajin menulis hari ini untuk mengisis kekosongan hidup. as if my life is that empty. haha...it is empty after almost an hour talking on the phone with dady this evening. as usual, i amused him with my silly tales about school and stuff. yeay me!!!