Sunday, September 30, 2012

it's not about the lust. it's the love that catch my attention.

spent my weekend engrossed myself into this trilogy. i can't give further review over these books. you've got to read it to understand it. different people have different point of view about BDSM and all that submissive thingy. but i can say i like it better than twilight. at least it's logic and it happens in our daily basis. overall, i'm glad that i ditched The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks for this one. the overnight totally paid off.
just so you know, reading the pdf version is totally not cool to me. but i have to read it because they put me on pre-order for the books. sucks.

p/s: Edward Cullen is no longer my eye candy. well, say hello to Christian Grey. dark and mysterious philanthropy. still he is no HK..;p